Ayala Center Cebu Tower
Ayala Center Cebu Tower is a 20 storey office tower situated within Cebu Business Park, a 50 hectare mixed-used development with residential, business and commercial spaces.
- Strategically located at the west side of Ayala Center Cebu as it is designed as an integrated part of the mall connecting retail and the parking podium.
- Direct access to and from the Public Utility Jeepney (PUJ) Terminal through a covered walk way at the 2nd level of the office building.
- Envisioned to be a Grade A building, which will cater to the office space requirements of BPO locators and will complete the “Live, Work and Play” lifestyle of this mixed-use superblock.
- 20:80 Glass-to-concrete ratio
- 12 Office Floors with a total GLA of 30,688 sqms
- 5 Podium Parking Levels
- Density Ratio: 5.0 sqms per person
- Floor to slab: 4.00 meters
- Finished floor to ceiling height: 2.70 meters
- 24/7 operational cable risers
- 100% Back-up Generators
- Four (4) telecommunication carriers
- Centralized chilled-water air-conditioning system
- Elevators: 12 passenger lifts; 1 service lift; 2 passenger lift, direct access to the podium parking
- Equipped with strategically located security cameras (CCTV) and access control systems
- Equipped with Building Management System (BMS)
- Retail spaces are at Ground Floor
- Raul S. Mananquil (Tel. +032 888 3730 | Mobile +63 977 806 0615 | firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Lyn V. Rosca (Tel. +032 888 3732 | Mobile +63 927 954 0838 | email@example.com )