Hired candidate will be responsible in the research and development, planning and management of viable business models for new projects as well as in the revitalization of existing townships and estates.
- A graduate of Accountancy, Economics or any Business course, preferably with an MBA degree or units
- Has at least 3 years experience in development and management of Real Estate Projects
- Excellent in entrepreneurial judgment, analysis, decision-making and problem solving
- Has above average written communication, verbal presentation and negotiation skills
- Results-oriented, creative, driven and highly motivated
- Collaborative and a team player