Hired candidates will assist the Innovation and Design Group in enhancing the brand value and quality of the products through architectural design and planning.
- Graduates of BS Architecture or Landscape Architecture
- Related work experience in project management and architectural design including conceptual, schematics and detailing is an advantage.
- Have working knowledge on computer software application for design creation and visual graphic presentation
- Have good communication and presentation skills
- Have a high level of maturity and prudence
- Teamplayer, results-driven and resourceful