Reporting to the Corporate Communication Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for writing press releases, monitoring and tabulation of PR equivalents and updating of the website and intranet. Hiree will also assist in implementing publicity plans and handling of various corporate events and productions.
- A graduate of AB Mass Communication
- Has related experience in journalism & print production, public & media relations and events management
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat and other multi-media software
- Has a high degree of initiative and has a sense of urgency
- Attentive to details, highly trainable and able to work under pressure