Hired candidate will be responsible in the research and development, planning and management of viable business models for new projects as well as in the revitalization of existing townships and estates.
- A graduate of Accountancy, Economics or any Business course, preferably with
an MBA degree or units
Has at least 3 years experience in development and management of Real Estate projects
Excellent in entrepreneurial judgment, analysis, decision-making and problem solving
Has above average written communication, verbal presentation and negotiation skills
Results-oriented, creative, driven and highly motivated
Collaborative and a team player
Hired candidate will supervise, participate and will be responsible for the leasing activities of the existing commercial center and future retail development of the company.
- A graduate of BS Administration, Economics or any Business course
- Has at least 3 years related work experience in a supervisory capacity
- Exposed to merchandise mix, lease negotiation and administration, customer service and merchant relations
- Has excellent organizational, decision-making and interpersonal skills
- Attentive to details, resourceful, persuasive, flexible and able to multitask
Will handle project conceptualization, financial analysis, project proposals, project planning and management.
- Must be a Business Administration, Accountancy, Economics or Engineering degree holder, preferably with an MBA degree or units
- Excellent in financial analysis, entrpreneurial judgment an project management
- Has honed problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Has above average written communication, verbal presentation and negotiation skills
- Results-oriented, organized and attentive to details
- Must be a good team leader and/or player
Hired candidate will be responsible in the administration of leases, evaluation of prospective clients and processing of merchants requests.
A graduate of any Business course
Has related work experience in commercial business/ retail industry
Has excellent negotiation, organizational, customer service and interpersonal skills
Mature, resourceful and business-like in demeanor and attitude
A self-starter and able work independently and do multitasks
Qualified applicants will assist the Marketing Supervisor in the implementation of mall events and promotions of other marketing related activities.
- A graduate of Marketing, Mass Communication or any business course
- Has at least 1 year related experience
- Has strong background in customer service, event coordination and organization
- Has excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented, mature and highly motivated
- Flexible, able to do multiple tasks and willing to work long hours
Tags: cebu, real estate, office condo, residential condo, condominiums, house and lot, retails, ayala center, ayala center cebu, hotel, city sports club, 1016 residences, amara, avida towers cebu, cebu business park, cebu it park, garden ridge, park tower, sedona park, solinea, the walk, acc corporate center